The Jail of Jealousy and the Guards of Envy
LISTEN NOW! Greg, John, and Pat discuss the jail of jealousy and the guards of envy. They continued to discuss how many people today live behind prison bars. They continue to discuss how often times others are blamed for the place people find themselves in. Jealousy is defined as fearful or wary of being supplanted; resentful, bitter or envious. The body of Christ has many parts. We shouldn’t resist what God has called us to be but rather celebrate and function as He called us to function. We need to listen to the five-fold ministry. Let’s fix the confinement issue. They continue to share how jealousy has affected not the world but some pastors in the church as they compare themselves by each other. The key to being free from a spirit of jealousy is first being able to admit it. Once you admit it you can break the hold that demonic spirit has had on you. Even though you have been forgiven now you need to renounce giving satan any authority in your life. Just preach the gospel. Titles mean nothing.
ACA – Affordable Care Act- Gathering Data Purposes Really?
Greg, John, and Pat discuss recent developments regarding Obama care also known as AHA affordable healthcare act. They continue to discuss how it never is as what it seems to be. They further discuss how the whole issue regarding health care for everyone is a complex issue that should cause Christians to seek a biblical perspective. Many Christian denominations have established hospitals to take care of the sick. However, they discuss that what is presently happening is not just about helping those in need but also about gathering data of millions of Americans. They remind us that man has to gather data he has no other way however, God already knows it. We need to think deeply as to what is happening when we are turning healthcare to government and the IRS to collect the monies for it. They further discuss what the government plans to do with your personal data. This is extremely important when we consider that 1/3 of the economy revolves around health care.
Quotes TO Rock the World: Dr. Michael Brown
John, Greg and Pat discuss quotes from an article written by Dr. Michael Brown host of “In the Line of Fire” radio program. They continue to discuss some of these impacting quotes that follow:
1. For the sake of the dying, suffering world count the cost, pay the price, and set the captives free. John G Lake
2. How shall I feel at the judgment if multitudes of missed opportunities pass before me in full review and all my excuses prove to be disguises of my cowardice and pride? W.E. Sangster
3. “The man whose little sermon is ‘repent’ sets himself against his age and will for the time being be battered mercilessly by the age whose moral tone he challenges. There is but one end for such a man—‘off with his head!’ Joseph Parker
4. “When I really enjoy God I feel my desires of Him the more insatiable and my thirstings after holiness the more unquenchable. O this pleasing pain. It makes my soul press after God”. David Brainerd
5. “Satan is so much more in earnest than we are—he buys up the opportunity while we are wondering how much it will cost” Amy Carmichael
6. “Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried”. G.K. Chesterton
7. “One of these days some simple soul will pick up the Book of God, read it and believe it. Then the rest of us will be embarrassed”. Leonard Ravenhill
8. “The world may frown—Satan may rage—but go on! Live for God. May I die in the field of battle”. James B. Taylor
9. “If God were not my friend, Satan would not be so much my enemy”. Thomas Brooks
10. “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender”. William Booth
Iran’s Seeking Sanction Relief Israel says Mistake of Historic Proportion
Greg, John, and Pat discuss how Iran is seeking relief from some of the sanctions which Israel says it will be a mistake of historic proportion. Iran has a minister of radical Islam whose job is to export radical Islam. CBN News reports how some Iranian hardliners want the sanctions to be removed. The sanctions are working and are nearly crippling Iran economically. This is not the time to relieve them says Israel. We need to continue to pray for Israel as Iran is allegedly merely weeks away from having a nuclear weapon. Israel will act even if she has to act alone.