LISTEN NOW! We want to remember our military, and the sacrifices they embrace for our freedom. We are so thankful for each man and woman who has said “yes” to join our military. It is the 1% that fights for the freedom of the other 99%. As we begin this first day of our “12 Days of Christmas”, so many will be touched with joy, as well as well as tears as we see what took place on Christmas Eve during World War I when two nations were brought together over a single game of soccer, and so much more. Sainsbury’s Christmas commercial, trench warfare, war, Silent Night, and chocolate. Greg shared in this segment.
screen capture from youtube.com/Wirral Aerial Videos
2% of America grows the food for the other 98%? We are truly grateful for the farmers of America – 12 Days of Christmas