LISTEN NOW! Often times, when one thinks of the words human trafficking, some may consider the rise of sex slavery throughout the world. In our fast-paced culture, it is easy to be focused on what is right in front of us as we find ourselves bouncing from one event to the next without really considering what is happening outside of our immediate sphere of influence. We simply travel from one retail location to another, one shopping experience to the next, and even stroll through our grocery store shopping list. We do all of this without really considering the process that was required to get that particular item to the shelf. Reportedly, only 2 percent of America’s population produces the food for the other 98 percent. What actually takes places for all of these goods and services to be readily available?
We must seek the Heart of God in these matters and be concerned about that which concerns Him. We must embrace the attitude of gratitude, and seek to do that which The Lord’s will would be in matters such as these. Watch the full presentation from Thrupkaew as you learn more about slave labor in America, some of the very stories that she has experienced, how we can respond, and so much more. Also shared in this segment: domestic violence, trafficking, prayer, journalism, prostitution, green cards, immigrants, Ebay, and humility. John and Steve shared in this segment.
screen capture from youtube.com/TED
Human trafficking is all around you. This is how it works
Partner with VFNtv
Pray for our President of the U.S.A., President Obama
Food in America; How Fragile is it? Does 2% produce the food for 98%?
SEX TRAFFICKING: Awareness, Stats, Testimonies and HOPE
WATCH! Bringing Awareness to the Evil of Human Trafficking with Special Guest Beverly Mayo and What We Can do About it
Sex Trafficking Capital of the World Tenancingo, Mexico? What You can Do to end this Atrocity
WATCH! Putting an End to Human Trafficking: The Pink Room Movie Trailer
STOP Human Trafficking at the World Cup in Brazil
Veil of Tears New Documentary Film; The story of Suffering Women in India
Thanksgiving: Living a Life Filled with Gratitude- What are you Grateful for?
The Need of the Hour: Contentment and Gratitude
Looking for those who say “Thank You”
It’s OK for our Generation to believe that God has Blessed America and not Lose Sight of the many blessings that have Overtaken us